Background

Monday, August 11, 2014

Review: E-book Vegetarian Weight Loss by Jonathan Vine


Vegetarian Weight Loss by Jonathan Vine
Rating: ★★
My family is not strictly Vegetarian, but we have been doing  a LOT of meatless meals and my husband and I are trying to lose weight by changing our diet into a more healthy version of itself. So, when I was given the opportunity to get this book for free to review, I jumped on it. 
Here's the description from the author:

Want to lose those extra pounds and live a healthy lifestyle?
The best new vegetarian weight loss diet. Start today and lose weight instantly!
Vegetarian Weight Loss is written for anyone who wants to lose weight fast while following one of the healthiest and easiest ways to eat! Not only will you start to feel great but you will be shedding all those unwanted pounds too!
Most people, when they start to look at becoming a vegetarian can be slightly overwhelmed at all of the different information out there. Especially when it comes to losing weight and staying healthy at the same time! That is why I wrote this book. I wanted to clear up a lot of that confusion and give you a very simple, quick to read guide to losing weight from eating like a vegetarian.
In “Vegetarian Weight Loss” you will discover:
How being vegetarian helps you lose weight - the scientific proof is all there, being vegetarian will make you lose weight!

  • The health benefits of the vegetarian diet - all the great things you can expect to experience with this fantastic way of eating
    Vegetarian Sources Of Vitamins And Protein - this chapter is crucial if you are going to remain healthy whilst being a vegetarian!
    Foods To Eat And Foods To Avoid - an easy to read guide of all the great foods you can eat, but also the ones that you should avoid!
    Tips For Weight Loss Success - use my special tips to boost and accelerate your weight loss and good health!
    50 delicious, mind blowing Vegetarian Weight Loss Recipes - all my very best vegetarian recipes to help you lose weight!
    And much more…
The Vegetarian Weight Loss diet is really simple and fun to follow, whether you go vegan or vegetarian your body will experience a complete transformation!
This book is pure cutting-edge content from someone who has spent the past 3 years and thousands of hours of research testing and refining 

I was so happy to find SEVERAL recipes for Breakfast, Lunch, AND Dinner, that offered alternatives to what we already  ate, and was healthier! The meals all have a great nutritional value and I can see they were well planned out.  Some of them were meals I had never before considered, but never-the-less sounded amazing and they were soon on my list to try. 

I love, love, love this book and I hope there are more to come! The only fault I found was that there wasn't MORE recipes! If you want to check out this book, you can purchase it on Amazon for your Kindle or Kindle App for any device. You can view it here, and purchase it for only $3.49! That's a book I can afford!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment